I'm Ervin, a software engineer with vast experience ranging from smaller, one-man projects to huge, distributed enterprise projects based on micro-services and event-driven architectures. In my time in the industry I raked up several IT certificates, which can be checked out in my résumé .
I am also an AWS Community Builder since 2022.
In my free time I like to tinker with even more technology. I also enjoy reading, video-gaming and sometimes watching Netflix.
- December 26, 2022 - AWS Lambda Extensions with Rust
November 06, 2022 -
Certificate Parsing with
- October 16, 2022 - Containers: Under the Hood
- October 02, 2022 - Electrify your NodeJS AWS Lambdas with Rust
- September 14, 2022 - Building Super Slim Containerized Lambdas on AWS
- September 05, 2022 - Running Serverless Lambdas with Rust on AWS
- August 09, 2022 - GCP Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Experience
- May 28, 2022 - Deploy Containers with App Runner
- May 21, 2022 - AWS Lambda Graceful Shutdown
- May 16, 2022 - ECS Fargate Custom Logging with Fluent Bit
- August 06, 2021 - My Journey to become 5 times AWS Certified
- March 28, 2021 - Generate "low poly" images using Delaunay triangulation